Gyms In HK...

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Wink Ymca Gyms

Quote Originally Posted by Baron:
    Do the YMCA still have gyms? I use to be a member of Pure Fitness who were fantastic, but not very cheap. The facilities were top notch with dvd players on most equipment, great change rooms and they even supply t-shirt, socks, shorts etc...
    I now have a gym in my apartment so i left.
    seen someone else had already given a reply, good luck
    Last edited by jiva; 29-06-2005 at 08:34 PM. Reason: seen someone else had already given a reply

Fitness First

Because today is the last day of the month Fitness First is doing a real cheep deal to help them meet there budgets, It's today only and lets you use all of their clubs worldwide. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by climbednz:
    Because today is the last day of the month Fitness First is doing a real cheep deal to help them meet there budgets, It's today only and lets you use all of their clubs worldwide. Good luck
    so, what's the deal did you get?

Hi, I'm considering joining a gym at around Central/Admiralty/Causeway Bay area. Currently I'm considering Fitness First and Pure.

Does anyone know what are the differences between the facilities & services of Fitness First clubs and Fitness First Plus clubs? I don't see much differences except their locations here.

Pure Fitness look very nice when I went there on a tour recently. However, the lockers in changing room (for ladies) are very small. Just wondering if anyone knows if they allow members to store stuff in lockers? I know Fitness First Plus club offer personal lockers. But Pure is super-pricey!!

Thumbs up rental lockers

Pure Fitness has rental shoe lockers, I am a member there and there is a huge difference in service between both of the clubs in hk. Besides Pure is the newest one and they seem to keep up with our requests. About 2 months ago we asked for them to put more shoe lockers in and they did it within a week. I like that they follow up with us - good customer care!

I still think although they cost a little more than the other clubs, they are definitely worth

Guys, I'm shutting down this thread. No need for competing sales pitches from Gyms, in the guise of member recommendations.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7