Where to buy car audio & car accessories in HK?

Closed Thread

Where to buy car audio & car accessories in HK?

Dear all,

I will be visiting Hongkong for the first time in July and staying at Tsim Sha Tsui (Mirarmar Hotel).

I'm interested where can i buy car audio and car accessories in HK? I need to find Car audio and car accessories distributor.

Sorry for asking questions. Really appreciate your time to answer my questions.

Thank you very much

check out this website, it might help.

http://timway.com/hk/Recreation/Vehicles/Cars/

Head to Mong Kok, walk down Nelson Street a little ways.

Thank you very much everybody!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Duy Linh Audio:
    Dear all,

I will be visiting Hongkong for the first time in July and staying at Tsim Sha Tsui (Mirarmar Hotel).

I'm interested where can i buy car audio and car accessories in HK? I need to find Car audio and car accessories distributor.

Sorry for asking questions. Really appreciate your time to answer my questions.

Thank you very much

hello~ i do the oversea marketing on car audio(car dvd and GPS). if you still need it, welcome to contact me!

hey guys......just new here....i'll be going to hongkong on march 11 to 15.....justwondering if there are any car accessories center in the kowloon area.....we might be staying in the city view hotel......im looking for performance parts like spoon or mugen parts for my honda.....hope you can provide some assistance......

Hi,

You can contact us. We have a car audio distributor in HK here that sells US brand BM Audio. They have stocks for immediate shipping. Good price for dealers. Email to : [email protected]
    You can check out the products at BM Audio.com

Car audio

Quote Originally Posted by nana-ye:
    hello~ i do the oversea marketing on car audio(car dvd and GPS). if you still need it, welcome to contact me!
    I'm looking for a gps unit and a rear camera can you help... Call me on 62393474

Thanks Timothy

Super GT Ltd.

apparently the best and largest stockist for car modifying parts, i have purchased things from there, pretty good, even do oversea online sales, however, based in kowloon bay where most of the car garages are based in kowloon.

for car audio, nelson st in mong kok