Chili Burgers

Closed Thread

Chili Burgers

In addition to pizza, looking for chili burgers. any place that makes some good chili? Good Mexican food?

Red face Burgers

Last month I opened "Cowboys" in Dongmen, just east of the new Club Chocolate especially for all them western burger-loving, french-fry eating, milk-shake drinkin' customers, providing Shenzhen with our 1/4 lb double double 24rmb burger!

We don't yet offer a chili-burger, but perhaps our Double Double Bacon Cheese Burger will do until we get a good sourse for chili.

For the directions to Cowboy's...
    When you take the metro, and exit at the "laojie" station, DO NOT take exit A....Take exit C...You will walk down a long hall filled with KFC ads on the walls. Once you travel up the first set of stairs, you currently will see construction in front of you... there, you will exit to the left set of stairs.
    At the top of the stairs of this exit, you will see MCDon...lds accross the street. Now just go right and walk to the end of that same bulding and we are there.
    We had people having a bit of a difficulty finding us, so I thought I'd make the directions a little clearer.

The Cowboy