Art supply store

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Art supply store

Where's a good art supply store in Hong Kong? A place that sells paints, easels, canvasses, and other supplies? I tried this place in Wan Chai but it's closed for the weekend. Any help would be appreciated!

Artland in Wanchai has the best variety. Is that where you went?

What about Hobbies Central?

Yes, it was Artland. If it's that good, then I'll just have to wait until Tuesday.

Thanks!

you can try kwong yick in mongkok and there's another shop around the corner (which is better i think, but i forgot the name).. it is near mongkok kcr, i believe exit sai yee street.

Quote Originally Posted by schizoide:
    you can try kwong yick in mongkok and there's another shop around the corner (which is better i think, but i forgot the name).. it is near mongkok kcr, i believe exit sai yee street.
    There are TWO off Sai Yee Street. One at the junction of Sai Yee Street/ Bute St, the other one is on the same block of Sai Yee Street (quite hidden among the wedding agency shop fronts...) Both with a good supply of drawing and painting.

where is Artland in Wan Chai?

The art/craft supply store on sai kee (laundry) street in Mong Kok - exit B2 from Prince Edward or B1,2,3 from Mong Kok Stations. they have a phone number 2392 0696 and the web address is www.craftsupplies.hk. Street number 167A. There is a second shop a couple of meters away down the street. The other shop sells more painting supplies and canvases but this one had a nice paint selection too.

Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by schizoide:
    yay, Kwong Yick is great. when i was an interior design student, i found this place. and everything here is reasonable price. i am still keep buying thing here. i love this place they are really helpful.
    anyway, my name is nave. nice to meet you, sewage. maybe we can see some art show togther someday

nave

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast