Estate Agent

Closed Thread

Estate Agent

Hi all,

I'm looking for an estate agent to help me find a rental. So far, I've called a few places and asked for assistance but no one has returned my calls. Seems like they don't wanna do business.

Can anyone of you recommend a good English speaking agent that you've dealt with. I'm looking for properties a little further out from Central - preferably in Olympic, Tsing Yi or Tung Chung.

Thanks.

better to walk into their shops and ask. You'll get a response right away.

Centrally located agents usually only deal with very high end properties.

If you are looking for normally priced properties (10-50K PM), its best if you went to the location so you can find a local agent. They are usually more motivated than agents that are located further away.

Also, local agent may have keys on hand, especially near large housing estates; they will be able to show you flats right then and there.

HC

I can introduce you to my agent in Tsing Yi.She's really helpful and if you have any language barriers I can help out.

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by mesamies:
    I can introduce you to my agent in Tsing Yi.She's really helpful and if you have any language barriers I can help out.
    Thank you, that would be extremely useful.

You can try calling our favorite agent in South Lantau & Tung Chung, Kelly Merrick, she really listens to what we need, only showed us the best on the market. Just a couple of questions from her, she already nailed our taste. Was painless. Her number is 9331-8141. Good luck !