Western Doctor/Dentist

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Western Doctor/Dentist

Can anyone recommend a GP/Family Doctor and Dentist. Preferably in Central, Causeway Bay or Happy Valley.

Many Thanks

We use a very good family doctor: (not a dentist, just GP family and cosmetology)
    Dr. Hui

ph #: 2505 3001

My boss tells me its cheaper to fly to Thailand or the Philippines to see a dentist, than it is to go to one here, including the airfare. I went to a dentist in Thailand once, she had a very well-equipped, modern office.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvesterjay:
    My boss tells me its cheaper to fly to Thailand or the Philippines to see a dentist, than it is to go to one here, including the airfare. I went to a dentist in Thailand once, she had a very well-equipped, modern office.
    My personal advice, pay more stay safe. God knows what they can do to your teeth in the Philippines, different system there my friend. HK has a GREAT private medical system, sure it costs more but heck it's worth the money and about 1/2 the price of USA.

I'm from the Philippines. My friend here is a dentist. I'd say the Philippines is just as good as the dentists here... for a fraction of the cost.

The dentist I went to in Thailand was top rate, no worries about shoddy 3rd world service

at less than HK$400 for a basic check up.. what is the problem.. just head down to Quality Health Care dental and go there, no need to pay extra $ for a westerner !

Dentist's practice at:
    1914 Melbourne Plaza
    33 Queens road
    2522 2099

Used to be my cousin's place, she now recommends the people who took over from her...

I went to a Dr Baldwin here and she was excellent.

Drs. Foster & Stevenson Medical Practice
    Rm.1301 Century Square
    1-13 D'Aguilar Street
    Central, Hong Kong
    Tel: 2537 7281

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast