Like Tree5Likes

Cheap hair cut

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thks for the info guys. $ 800 only hair cut....you got ripped off !

Why dont some one get real barbers; low cost from India / Pakistan and open a real mens barber shop, real shave and cut...ooooh the feeling

There's an Indian barbershop or two in Chung King. Had my head shaved clean with a straight razor there once

need a hairdresser in Hong Kong that can cope with Afro caribbean hair. Getting desperate can anyone help

Having a good and cheap hair cut is quite a problem in HK. My husband paid HKD300 in a salon in IFC, for a wierd cut. It was so bad, no one could tell that he had a cut in the first place!! I think I am going to call John, as recommended by alikhanrubina, the next time we both need a hair cut.

shweta,
    i also tried hairpro (john - as recommended by rubina) and that guy is really good...

Thanks for the input, Abhishek!

You will have no regrets!!! If you need directions to getting him, just give me a call....

My husband used to go to the Hyatt for a haircut for HKD900+. So you can just imagine his high expectations. Now, he goes to the Fleet Arcade - Fenwick Pier in Wanchai for HKD60+ (tips included) and hasn't looked back.

sll, that is absolutely wonderful! Can you give me a name and an address? Do they also cut hair for women?

I used to go to this hairdresser and was very happy with it.
    Cost: HKD 168 or something around that. Includes a very long head massage (ask for Ka, 19 year old Chinese girl with excellent skills)
    Not the cheapest one but my hairdresser speaks very good English which I consider more important than saving a extra couple of bucks.

For the haircut please ask for Mandy, she needs new business now after I've gone Monk yesterday

Classic Cut
    Basement
    89 Caine Road (close to the escalator)
    +852-2546 6399
    Mandy: on duty from 1030-2000, Monday off

Cheers