Ap Lei Chau

Closed Thread

Ap Lei Chau

hi

We planning to move to HK in tis coming Sept and are sourcing for apt now. Came across tis place, Ap Lei Chau, which is not too far away from my husband work area.

Does anyone know of this place, like the ammenities and schools around tat place? We be bringing our 2 kids there, so hoping to find a area with school as well.

Thanks,

Felicia

A bad case of tis, tat & t'other.

I am about to move to Ap Lei Chau-- if you live in South Horizon you will have use of 3 pools, a gym, sqash/badminton courts, tennis, basketball courts.... lots of great amenities. Plus the views are all quite nice, and the spaces are much bigger than similarly priced places on HK Island. There is a shopping center across the street- has a grocery store, mall, wet market, and lots of little shops.

As far as schools are concerned, the Singapore International School and Canadian International School are very close by, and there is also an HK govt. school actually in South Horizon. That is Cantonese speaking though I think....

I think the place is fabulous. I was a little concerned about it not being as diverse as the main island, but there is a bus terminal there, as well as scores of taxis.

Hope this helps!

-Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by chubbysan:
    hi

We planning to move to HK in tis coming Sept and are sourcing for apt now. Came across tis place, Ap Lei Chau, which is not too far away from my husband work area.

Does anyone know of this place, like the ammenities and schools around tat place? We be bringing our 2 kids there, so hoping to find a area with school as well.

Thanks,

Felicia