Need review of Studio Studio

Closed Thread

Question Need review of Studio Studio

Hi

I plan to be moving to HK in Dec. I am considering staying at Studio Studio because of price while I initially look for work. However, I keep reading in the forums that this is not a good place to stay, but nobody says WHY!

Can someone please give a review of Studio Studio and why I may or may not want to stay there?

Thank you so much! This forum is really quite helpful for those wanting to move to HK!

Hi

I read that post, but if you notice, there isn't actually anybody saying why it is good or not good. In fact, most of that post is about other places, despite the title.

Quote Originally Posted by asl33p:
    Hi

I plan to be moving to HK in Dec. I am considering staying at Studio Studio because of price while I initially look for work. However, I keep reading in the forums that this is not a good place to stay, but nobody says WHY!

Can someone please give a review of Studio Studio and why I may or may not want to stay there?

Thank you so much! This forum is really quite helpful for those wanting to move to HK!
    It all depends on your expectation. Normally studio is relatively smaller than other apartments with seperate bed room. And the feeling will also very depending on the condition and decoration of that particular studio. If it is located centrally in the town, may be the only thing you got is convenience. And if you can accept a bit of travelling, then you can have more choices. Therefore, you have to check the actual condition and environment of that studio/apartment you intended to rent.