need accommodation for married couple

Closed Thread

need accommodation for married couple

Dear All,

Me and my husband will be in Kowloon, Hong Kond Feb 09-Jun 09 and are in urgent need for accommodation! We are moving from UK and need either a room or a fully furnished flat. Please email for more details: [email protected]

Cheers!

Emmy

Eh? How can it be urgent when you won't be here for 3-4 months? Property prices are very volatile and most people would bet on them going down in the coming months. Better to wait a while.

Typically people spend the first week in a hotel get thier bearings and look at a places in designated areas before commiting without seeing anything.

suggest looking at service apartments
    - Che Residences are openning up all over the place
    - Sharma the one in TST is the newest
    - Harbourview Horizon in Hung Hom or Ma On Shan
    - Excellence Court in Jordan
    - The Lodge in Jordan
    - Gold Coast in Tuen Mun
    There are loads more

Small correction, it's Chi Residences: CHI Residences

Here is the link to Harbourview & Harbourfront, not easy to find: Horizon Hotels
    Note the minimum rental period is 6 months. And you will not get the package for HKD10000 as advertised, prices are around 15-17k last time I asked (about a month or so ago).

And the link for Shama (that's easy): Shama – serviced apartments in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing

Last edited by Raccon; 19-10-2008 at 09:47 PM.

Couldn't email you!

Emmy, I have information for you.

Would you like to email me at: [email protected] as I tried your email address but without success.

cyw

Quote Originally Posted by emmy01:
    Dear All,

Me and my husband will be in Kowloon, Hong Kond Feb 09-Jun 09 and are in urgent need for accommodation! We are moving from UK and need either a room or a fully furnished flat. Please email for more details: [email protected]

Cheers!

Emmy