Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By wtbhotia

Where to get Curtains? Tv repair man? Mosquito screens?

Closed Thread

Where to get Curtains? Tv repair man? Mosquito screens?

Hello,
    I'm new to Sai kung and have a few questions. Our flat came with 4 curtains and tracks for curtains in all the rooms. However, there are about 6 more curtains needed. Anywhere in Sai kung or nearby to get these made?

Also, our flat came with a broken tv. Landlord said last tenants left it. Looks new, Nice flat screen. Anyone know of a repair man that might come to our place to have a look?

3rd, our Windows need mosquito screens... Or bars. I've got 2 kids and it's dangerous. Any reasonable priced installers in the area?

Thanks so much!

Welcome to Sai Kung, if you use Facebook there is a group called Sai Kung Marketplace if you join up for future use and ask many questions, you will get answers immediately as its a great community.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/123966737752313/ once you pressed join, search for Ailish Cotton and send her a PM so that she can accept your request, she owns the group.

I 'll help you ask in the mean time

Great, thank you!

1. someone is actually offering me curtains for free LOL, another poster said that they got made to measure curtains from Kirindi at canna, down by the post office, a couple doors from 18grams coffee shop.

2. Mosquito screens from the window shop between firenze and Dot Com bar

all in Sai Kung town

HK_Katherine and Pants like this.

Big curtain shop located on PoTung street (the big street with the only traffic signal), around the corner from McDonalds. In former bookstore location. The sold me some very good opaque fabric to keep the light out.