Like Tree1Likes

Decent massage place in Shenzhen

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Master:
    kingmoon is one of the cheapest: rmb 88 for 2 hours massage and 1 hour foot massage plus tip plus 10%
    Do you know if Kingmoon is near the Lo Wu border ?

I read online that Queen Spa gonna be crazy on a Saturday. A lot of kids running around, noisy, etc.

But they say that it is the ONLY massage place in SZ with English-speaking staff...and for 168RMB I will maybe give it a shot

Quote Originally Posted by RalphHughes:
    I read online that Queen Spa gonna be crazy on a Saturday. A lot of kids running around, noisy, etc.

But they say that it is the ONLY massage place in SZ with English-speaking staff...and for 168RMB I will maybe give it a shot
    Nah it is not the only one and you do not really need to speak chinese to be honest

In the list I provided before, most have screens where you pick your masseurs/masseuses and then off they work. There is no real need for english speaking in my opinion.

The business model i fairly standard.

Yes they will probably have a menu to choose from. Even when I was in Xian in a small place they had an English menu but couldn't speak english.

Give it a go, you will be fine.

Kingmoon is in Huanggang. They have free pickup service at Huanggang and Futian border but I don't know about Lo Wu border. probably if you give them a call they will pick you up. pm you the details

I've been to WaterCube with the family - its nice enough I guess.

Any other nice choices near Huanggang border?
    I tied to look up Kingmoon but Google is not helping - where is it exactly?
    Any other nice ones around that area?

Looking for something family friendly to clean off our grime before heading back to Hong Kong.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    I've been to WaterCube with the family - its nice enough I guess.

Any other nice choices near Huanggang border?
    I tied to look up Kingmoon but Google is not helping - where is it exactly?
    Any other nice ones around that area?

Looking for something family friendly to clean off our grime before heading back to Hong Kong.
    I left their business card at my other place, but found their tel nr: (86) 0755-83491698

I can't recall the exact location, haven't been there for a while and always used their pick up service.

Water Mingzhu International Office : Gotto love google translate sometimes

Is it nicer/better/cheaper/????? when compared to the Water Cube? I'm happy to try this place but I dont want to drag 12 people there without a high recommendation.