selling stuff

Closed Thread

selling stuff

I am looking to sell stuff - is there anywhere I can post ads in the Gold Coast Plaza or elsewhere within this area?
    I have just moved to Avignon and some stuff does not fit and I don't want to just give it away or abandon because it is good furniture.

Thanks
    Cynthia

Have you tried advertising in the Classifieds?

or the hk asia expat classified, note, furniture is plentiful in HK, esp used ones, usually, if no one responses, maybe prices are too high and the supply is high, while demand is low (some locals have stigma with used furniture as well )

Yes, have tried the classified section in this site and asiaxpat but i am looking for a neighbourhood notice board in a building or supermarket in the gold coast area.

If anyone knows about this please let me know...thanks.

Have you actually been to the supermarket in the Gold Coast Plaza?

Yes I have but could not find the notice board anywhere I will need to ask

I need to have some curtains shortened to fit windows- I have recently moved to Tuen Mun, general area of Gold coast-would appreciate if anyone can recommend someone who could do this- I can take them to the shop or to the person...they need to be cut and stitched...simple job. Thanks.

There is a Goldcoast online forum, Facebook has a NT living group and Swap it HK group and you could post in phase 2 clubhouse as well. For shortening curtains there is CHI LOk market which has almost everything you need near by..In opposite of Mc Donalds is a small house which has tailors in it just ask there..

Ok thanks that is very helpful - I will check and put my findings on this site for others who might need this info.

I am also looking for a "notice board" somewhere in Gold Coast or nearby, i need to break-lease and am looking for place to advertise my house which is near G.C. - is there a place where i can post it. the supermarket doesn't have board anymore. i've tried the GC community page but i can't open account with them and there was no answer from their Admin.