tennis and ping pong buddy

Closed Thread

tennis and ping pong buddy

Hi,

I was studying in the US and backed to hk 2 years ago, wish to find someone who like to play tennis or ping pong. I can play in both N.T. or island side. My tennis skill is around 3.0 level. Ping pong skill is more advanced.

Mike

hi mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mikemikeass:
    Hi,

I was studying in the US and backed to hk 2 years ago, wish to find someone who like to play tennis or ping pong. I can play in both N.T. or island side. My tennis skill is around 3.0 level. Ping pong skill is more advanced.

Mike
    hi mike,

i could join u to play tennis or ping pong. Im located in west kowloon, and u?
    cheers,
    jacques

Hey Mike,

Give me a shout at 51678414. Let's see if we can make something work!

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Hi, Mike. Wanna play tennis on 8.11.2014 at Tai Po? We are a group of mid-aged local Chinese. If interested, please whatsapp me at 91245937.

I also like play tennis and Ping Pong. I think my Ping Pong level is okay but long time no play tennis. If you guys don't mind I just can speak a little English than I would like to try Western skill player.

Dear Skyward,

Thanks for yr message!

For further contact, please e-mail to [email protected]. Thanks.

Looking for some one / people who are into playing table tennis to play with.. Ideally around Sai Ying Pun On Sheung wan as I live on the west side of the island but could be flexible.. Let me know if anyone is interested.

number: 6531 8940
    or whatsap: +447855802125

Hi - anyone interested to play table tennis this week during work hours
    i am intermediate level