Like Tree15Likes

HKSAR for England

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Original Post Deleted
    Just a friendly observation, the Google translate sucks, Cantonese or Chinese even is not written as it is spoken. For fairness, Skyhook cocked up too, its not "ming back" 明白 but "sik teng" or "sik gong"
    drumbrake, Skyhook and z754103 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    Do they still speak English in England ?

Overhearing a ranty argument by a bunch of drunk Brits at a bar recently, I distinctly heard them say that 25% of the UK population doesnt even speak English in the home now.... WOW isn't that something ? I also overheard that the native English daughter of one these men, just got a job in a pub in London, where she was the only front end staff that spoke English !!!!!!

That's what happens when you sit on your hands I suppose.

The UK govt, way to focused on it's cradle to grave ( population must pay, pay, pay ) agenda with its big banker, oil company and utility mates... That wont give GEN y and z any comfort, who better be very good swimmers by retirement age, most are going to drown.....
    Makes a nice change from when everyone in London used to speak as though every sentence was a question (Australians in case you don't get that).

Original Post Deleted
    BTW, the translation of what you wrote in Chinese is "It's a real pity/shame your parents at the time couldn't go out for a walk/stroll". What is that, cockney code talk?

Original Post Deleted
    Also like to add that this is simplified Chinese not traditional Chinese.

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4