Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bvanlang

Looking for gym training partner

Closed Thread

Looking for gym training partner

I am looking for a someone to train seriously with at the gym. I'm a member of both Pure and California fitness. I'm a guy in his 30s and although I do a desk job, I am very enthusiastic about all things fitness and have in fact done a number of trainer courses including the Poliquin PICP strength coach courses. I am keen to share my knowledge and enthusiasm with someone who takes training seriously. Once or twice a week or even more is fine. You can message me and we can discuss if our training styles match. I mainly do free weights and the big lifts like squats, deadlifts and presses. I have recently started to do some weightlifting (cleans/snatch) too.
    Hurtmesome likes this.

i am a mumber of physical

When do you usually work out?

Quote Originally Posted by Bvanlang:
    I am looking for a someone to train seriously with at the gym. I'm a member of both Pure and California fitness. I'm a guy in his 30s and although I do a desk job, I am very enthusiastic about all things fitness and have in fact done a number of trainer courses including the Poliquin PICP strength coach courses. I am keen to share my knowledge and enthusiasm with someone who takes training seriously. Once or twice a week or even more is fine. You can message me and we can discuss if our training styles match. I mainly do free weights and the big lifts like squats, deadlifts and presses. I have recently started to do some weightlifting (cleans/snatch) too.
    Hi. I'm 29, a member of pure too and sounds like I do the same training as you. Deadlifts, squats, bench, rows, pullups, that kind of thing...

The only problem is I train late evening... Like 9pmish on weekdays, or an unfixed time on Sunday.

Would be great to have a training partner if you can make the schedule work for you.

If so, let me know.
    Last edited by justjoe86; 28-04-2015 at 11:21 PM.