Looking for airsoft buddies!

Closed Thread

Red face Looking for airsoft buddies!

Hey guys, my name is Gabriel and I'm an airsoft enthusiast.
    As a newbie in the airsoft realm, I'm looking for new friends who love gun and wargame.

My arsenal:
    - New Wave MP7a1
    - KJW Glock 23

Recently I would like to upgrade my weaponry, but did not execute the plan due to budget concern.
    Anyone has any idea where to get decent quality cheap guns?

Kwong Wah Street in Mong Kok sells a tonne of airsoft. I got my guns there: WE Glock 17 and Classic Army M4.

I am new too and I am looking for some people to play some CQB. Would you be interested?

- Kevin

i will suggest classic army mong kok. cheap and with 1year gurrnty(no one give you that).. Also insist for an upgraded weapon.
    we will have a game at lamma this sunday if intersted

Last edited by jojimughal; 21-04-2015 at 12:21 PM.

Just a warm advice, try not mention where to play if the location isn't an authorized airsoft site since it is a criminal offence in Hong Kong (but in most cases, police would only ask you to leave if they saw you playing airsoft)

Hey guys, I got myself a team, 7 men only but each of us have been playing for years
    We are no pro players, but we know some basic skills and we would love to play with foreigners
    You can be a part of the team if interested, but you can still play with us if you dun want to join us

I used to have few more pistols, but I sold them for the PS4

For pistols, I have HK3 GLOCK 17, KJ P226R (old ver.)
    For SMG or AR, I have ICS MP5A3, S&T TAR-21, KA M1A1, CYMA AK-74M
    (I also have an APS M4, some players said that it is a crap but I won't throw it away since it is a gift from my old man)
    AGM M14(busted), CA HK416(busted), WELL L96A1(won't bring it with me to the field)

Last edited by wailee777; 22-04-2015 at 01:56 AM.

I want to gather replies of airsoft game, here's the link

https://hongkong.geoexpat.com/forum/...ead317945.html

Hi all,
    I am new (french) in HK. I was playing Airsoft in France, and am looking for a team or group of frienfly/fun people to play in HK.
    Please contact me if you are sharing the same interest and search .
    Thanks a lot.
    Vincent