Like Tree184Likes

Full Implementation of the Plastic Shopping Bag Charging (Exemption)

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 18 23 24 25 26

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    For her next trick, she will be spewing Stefan Molyneux quotes while wearing "How Baby Boomers, Immigrants, and Islam Screwed My Generation" shirt.
    I was just saying to someone how I bet some idiot could find a way to call you a Nazi for criticising the 'straw-ban'...

Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeakCantonese:
    I was just saying to someone how I bet some idiot could find a way to call you a Nazi for criticising the 'straw-ban'...
    Stefan is a Nazi or are you calling Lauren a nazi?
    I'm having a difficult time following your leaps of logic

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Stefan is a Nazi or are you calling Lauren a nazi?
    I'm having a difficult time following your leaps of logic
    I've got no idea who Stefan or Lauren are... I'm not calling anyone a Nazi...

You seem to think there is a slippery slope from criticising the 'straw ban' to this:
    Immigrants, and Islam Screwed My Generation
    ...and you're having difficulty following MY logic! wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeakCantonese:
    I've got no idea who Stefan or Lauren are... I'm not calling anyone a Nazi...
    You're the person who introduced the in this thread...
    You seem to think there is a slippery slope from criticising the 'straw ban' to this:
    "Immigrants, and Islam Screwed My Generation" Is the name of a book.
    Not my fault you are not well read

...and you're having difficulty following MY logic! wtf.
    Still cant figure out where Nazi's came from....

It’s sad these days politicians are pressured into supporting and legislating junk science just to make themselves look good to the International community regardless of how ridiculous and unscientific they may be, it’s all political peer pressure. Even more disturbing is how the UN is fully controlled by these radical progressives these days ie Greenpeace and Sierra Club and others. Organizations that turned from carrots to sticks in the last decades. The internet spreads their idealism like wildfire, the truth just don’t matter at all as 80% of the internet and news media are practically under their propaganda control.

If you really want to preserve both the environment and human health they should try to minimize plastic packaging that have extended contact with foods for consumption first.