Like Tree14Likes

Aus girl looking for friends in HK

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Hello and Welcome! I'm Gisele, a local girl ( although ppl always say I don't look like Chinese ) . I speak fluent English as I studied in international school before.
    Wanna meet new friends like u guys ! PM me !
    Btw I've stayed in Aus before it's a really nice place

ABC, live on the Island. Let me know if anyone's around for drinks or something

Hey.

Im Amy, I moved here in August for work from the UK. I'm 26 and also finding it a little hard as I work with so many guys!

How about coffee?

Amy

Whatsupp guys & gals! 23y old student who moved here from Belgium (Chinese parents tho). I read some stuff about coffee and a whatsapp group? Who do i need to PM to join this hyper exclusive illuminati group?

Hi all. 20 yrs old and Born in the UK and moved to the Hk to work and gain some experience. And damn its been stressful . Looking to meet some new people, explore and eat loads of food coz I'm a food monster. Who do I contact to join whatsapp group?! Or pm me details. Cheers!

Hi this is Vinay /29, pls add my whats app +852 9499 0899.... Looking to make new friends here...

Last edited by vinaysureka; 03-12-2015 at 05:17 PM.

same here

Hi,
    Im 26 i've moved here as well because of my bf work. I'm 26 and swedish however we lived in sydney for almost a year before moving here. We lived in Manly- it was really amazing. Very local and easygoing, plus I have family in Melburne so familiar with that too. Where do you live in HK? We live in Soho. Well It would be nice to grab a coffee or lunch whenever you have time, it's a bit difficult meeting new people here seeing as I don't work (I study marketing online). I'd love to see how your experiencing the new city and if you might have any tips for places to go to and see.
    cheers

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6