Like Tree43Likes

11000 hkd sAlary is it enough?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Eh, I didn't say you weren't serious, I was even congratulating you, did you not understand my comment.
    hahaha I went back to ur comment again and yeah I was so sleepy that I read CONGRATS as GOODLUCK..so my initial impression w/ ur msg was u barely believed my statement.. my bad
    wtbhotia likes this.

Just want to let you know that HKD 11,000 is doable. It's just a matter of where you'll be living because the lifestyle expenses follow after that.

At the risk of kicking off this tired old discussion again, I think it's safe to say that YES it is doable on $11K but with living costs increasing all the time it is debatably borderline survivable (for an expat) and definitely NOT a comfortable lifestyle (either living in a shoe box in town or living far out in the sticks, having almost no cash reserves, having to carefully watch what you spend all the time, extremely limited chances to travel etc etc).

IF I had to survive on $11K I would definitely want to know the timescale involved because I wouldn't want to do it for any extended period of time.

monopanda likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6