Helper application - providing more docs

Closed Thread

Helper application - providing more docs

Hi all, apologies for starting a new thread - we are in the process of signing a helper who has just finished her contract with another employer. She is currently in the 14 days before she must leave HK. She went to HK Immd (after doing the phillipines consulate part) and handed in the forms but has been asked to return in 2 weeks time to provide a couple more docs which were missed. They have made an appointment time and asked her to go to a specific counter.

My question is will she be issued with a new work visa on the spot when she hands in the 2 additional docs or will it be another few weeks after that before it gets processed? I'm just trying to get an understanding of the timeline.

Cheers

What are the documents?

Yes, usually if they're just supplemental things (income proof or residential proof) which were already claimed in the application i.e. not new facts then they should give the visa.

But if it is new info or something that they're questioning - i.e. perhaps digging deeper into income proof, then it might be delayed.