Audiophiles - Anyone know where I can buy Woo Audio products in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by graemedt:
    @imparanoic, Correct! I love the texture and warmth of tube sound. Have ever since I played guitar through a tube amp for the first time.
    warmth sound of guitar tube amp is a bit different from tube amplifiers and speakers which tend to suit acoustical, jazz, vocal and classical based music, but lacks the presence or precise time for dance or rock/metal based material. if possible, see if you can test this equipment before buying and compare to transistor based amplifier especially at this end of market and price

I note that this appears to dedicated power supply component for a woo amp?

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    warmth sound of guitar tube amp is a bit different from tube amplifiers and speakers which tend to suit acoustical, jazz, vocal and classical based music, but lacks the presence or precise time for dance or rock/metal based material. if possible, see if you can test this equipment before buying and compare to transistor based amplifier especially at this end of market and price

I note that this appears to dedicated power supply component for a woo amp?
    Thanks! You sound like you know your stuff! I know that it's a bit different. I did quite a bit of research before deciding to plunge the money into the WA7.

Not sure about your question? You mean this appears to be a dedicated power supply?

Check out the audio video show at Wan Chai Convention Centre starting today until Sunday. There should be some headphones and amps on display.