Wellcome Octopus Rewards

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wellcome Octopus Rewards

Does anyone know of a Wellcome store where the Octopus rewards machine isn't broken? I've signed up for these but now need to activate the card, however at my nearest store and all the others I've looked in so far the machine where you need to activate it is broken!

Ideally in Mid-Levels or Central.

Last edited by Beanieskis; 20-08-2009 at 12:34 PM.

Try the welcome on Robinson road? Seemed to be working last time I was in there!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Jigs, thanks! Do you turn left or right when going up the escalator to get to it?

Turn right off the escalator (going up) at Robinson Road. It's about 75m and obvious.

Are rewards points actually any use? I sort of forgot about this and wondered if people actually get good things from it!

Yes - they are like money - I simply use them to pay my Wellcome bill from time to time. Essentially it's just a 0.5% rebate on your Wellcome bills.

Thanks. What do I ask them to do at checkout?

First your Octopus need to be a personalised one registered for Octopus Rewards. Then at all the Wellcomes I've shopped at they automatically ask you if you want Octopus Rewards (which you get by putting your Octopus card to the reader when they ask you).

Thanks. Done that. I feel like an idiot - I always wondered what they were talking about at Wellcome about Octopus at checkout!

So whats the promotion going on at circle K at the moment? After I pay for something with octopus, they point to a number pad on the counter and expect me to enter some code. I say "no thanks" and they look a bit surprised and then move on to the next customer. But its happened a few times in the last week and I wonder what I am missing out on.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast