Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By MovingIn07
  • 1 Post By Fiona in HKG
  • 1 Post By anothercanuck

Lockers at DB ferry pier in Central

Closed Thread

Lockers at DB ferry pier in Central

Has anyone used these public lockers to leave stuff for other people to collect? Does this idea work, i.e. is there a combination code I could send someone by sms, or are they operated by keys? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bookblogger:
    Has anyone used these public lockers to leave stuff for other people to collect? Does this idea work, i.e. is there a combination code I could send someone by sms, or are they operated by keys? Thanks.
    You have to punch in a code number to unlock, which is printed on the receipt which is issued when you first lock it. So yes it can be done by sending an SMS
    bookblogger likes this.

Spy deaddrop?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using GeoClicks Mobile

Brilliant, thanks!

if the pickup time exceeds what you paid for when your locked things up, the collector will have to pay the difference to unlock it...

bookblogger likes this.

Reopening a slightly old thread, but are the lockers at the DB pier in Central:

(1) The only lockers in the Central Ferry Pier complex area? I.e. are there any other lockers for dropping off / keeping a bag there near the ferries for a few hours?

(2) I recall the DB Pier lockers in Central were cash only - not even Octopus - is that still the case?

Thanks

if you are passing thru IFC, there is a 'left luggage' counter at the Airport Express level...

Thanks. Do they take payment by octopus at the Hong Kong station left luggage? Or is it just cash only?

I just tried and its cash only