Badminton / Squash games in Kennedy Town

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I'm really keen for Squash in KT. I'm trying to get a game in every other day atm to try and build fitness; particularly keen on morning 7-8 games if anyone else has a compatible schedule.

Is it worth knocking up a group on FB or something to co-ordinate all KT squash players?

I love to play squash (btw i m at beginner level ) but prefer not to have the game early in the morning. Anyway, if you will org a game in the evening pls send me a msg.ths

Sent from my GT-I9305 using GeoClicks mobile app

I am game for a few games, can do most weekday evenings and could potentially be convinced to do mornings if anyone is still looking.

I mis-booked a court due to the LCDS system being so bizarro on dates, so I have a 7-8am on Thursday (8th August) and my usual squash partner is out of time. Anyone want in? Also keen to organise Monday/Tuesday 7-8am if anyone's up for it.

Right, created a facebook group for this, much easier than constantly spamming geoexpat. https://www.facebook.com/groups/175225932657124/. Everyone join!

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

bumping this again...

Has it been a year already? We have a regular schedule going, possibly looking to increase frequency of games and bring on more players. Anyone else keen? KT residents? Visitors? expats/locals all welcome...

Question KT Squash group

I am local in KT, 56 year old , play squash 30 years ago. You may consider me as beginner.
    I want to know details of your squash group.

Quote Originally Posted by Max:
    bumping this again...

Has it been a year already? We have a regular schedule going, possibly looking to increase frequency of games and bring on more players. Anyone else keen? KT residents? Visitors? expats/locals all welcome...

Usu we book squash court at smithfield sports ctr on Wed (but may change subject to availability) from 2100 - 2230 or 2300 hrs (depends on number of player) ,,, you can PM to Max or me and leave your mobile. We will add you to our whasapp chatgroup for easy communication.

Hi! I've recently moved to HK and currently living in mid levels but like the sound of Kennedy Town. I LOVE badminton - not a great player but enjoy and friendly game. I'm a female - do you have any other females?? I find that men smash the shuttle a lot and I just struggle to return them!!! Would like to play against other females if possible. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Hi charlotte, our group mainly play squash now as kinda difficult to book badminton court. Do join us if u want to give a try