Like Tree1Likes

Need a new Dry Cleaners. Terrible service at American Dry cleaners in Stone Nullah lane

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need a new Dry Cleaners. Terrible service at American Dry cleaners in Stone Nullah lane

Hi,

I have recently moved to Kennedy Road and have used American Dry cleaners in Stone Nullah Lane a total of 3 times. Twice I have had the same situation happen and I am not going to use then again. Can anyone recommend a dry cleaners which washes and press shirts in the area?

Many thanks,

Jo.

Can't help on dry cleaners but if you ever do go back to the ones in Stone Nullah Lane can I suggest you pop in here, have a great cocktail and delicious food, and the world will look a better place (unlike your shirts)

Stone Nullah Tavern Hong Kong: Menu

there's a Jeeves in happy valley, opposite ParknShop fusion. they are pricey though some would argue you get what you pay for.

I go to LeeBoyJoee dry cleaners as they make my clothes very beautiful and service excellent, I agree American dry cleaners are very terrible.

bookblogger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:
    I go to LeeBoyJoee dry cleaners as they make my clothes very beautiful and service excellent, I agree American dry cleaners are very terrible.
    Thanks for the advice. Where is LeeBoyJoee dry cleaners?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:
    LeeBoyJoee1 likes this.

As an American in HK, I wouldnt recommend this restaurant. If you are British or Australian you will prob like it.

Portions not big enough for you?

As an American in HK, I wouldnt recommend this restaurant. If you are British or Australian you will prob like it.
    Portions not big enough for you?

If you don't mind traipsing over to Sheung Wan, off Hollywood Road in Square Street, there is a good Dry Cleaners run by a guy named Raymond. I used to take mine there when I worked nearby. Excellent service plus loyalty discounts. They open 7:30/ 8am and close around 7pm. Sundays closed.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast