Like Tree7Likes

Girlfriends Wanted! ( kowloon and New territories )

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking Girlfriends Wanted! ( kowloon and New territories )

I came to Hong Kong about 4 month ago to find a job with my bf. He (British) has got his job recently and I ( Korean) am still looking and having some interviews!

We are living in Mong Kok right now but planning to move to Kam Sheung Road somewhere near the station.

It has not been easy to find friends on this side of Hong Kong ( Kowloon and New territories )

I love Food, Animals, learning languages ( I am interested in doing some language exchanges either ) , and drinking

My boyfriend said I need to make a post with the title ' please be my friend'

Too shy to put that title, but please leave some messages for me ! I am waiting!

Rainbowyong, keay and emilyli like this.

HI, nice to meet you!
    My name is Raymond, a local in Hong Kong.
    I understand your feeling. I really want to make friend with foreigner indeed.
    PM me if you dont mine I am a boy

Hi Linda

PM you shortly

Hi! Tiffany here and I've been in Hong Kong for less than a year...based in Kowloon. Message me if ever you wanna have a girls' night out!

Rainbowyong and juliuschi like this.

hi all

kindly PM me your phone number, so that i could add u into whatsapp group....ok?

Hello,
    I moved to Hong Kong a little over a month ago and I live in the New Territories. The Kam Sheung railways station is the station I go to when I take the MTR!
    I'd also love to start meeting some new people as I moved here alone to work.

Rainbowyong likes this.

Hi MapleTree...

kindly PM me your number...I add u in our whatsapp group

Hi Linda, This is Suki im living in Sha tin. As long as you are open to the world, the world will always give you good things shoot me a message if you wanna meet me

Hi welcome! I am also relatively new to HK and live on the Kowloon side. Msg me ur whatsapp and we can find time to meet up

Hi, This is Michelle lives in Shatin too.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast